Friday, May 18, 2012

Things Learned With Time

~ I've learned that making a "living" is not the same thing as making a "life."

~ I've learned that, regardless of your relationship with your parents, you'll miss them when they're gone from your life.

~ I've learned that even when I have pains, I don't have to be one.

~ I've learned that people will forget what you said... people will forget what you did... but people will never forget how you made them feel.

~ I've learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.

~ I've learned that life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

~ I've learned that we should be glad God doesn't give us everything we ask for.

~ I've learned that money doesn't buy class.

~ I've learned that under someone's hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved.

~ I've learned that the Lord didn't do it all in one day. What makes me think I can?

~ I've learned that to ignore the facts does not change the facts.

~ I've learned that the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am.

~ I've learned that no one is perfect until you fall in love with them.

~ I've learned that one should keep his words both soft and tender, because tomorrow he may
have to eat them.

~ I've learned that a smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks.

~ I've learned that it is best to give advice in only two circumstances; when it is requested and when it is a life threatening situation.

~ I've learned that I still have a lot to learn.

today'sTHOT============================

It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help.

=======================================

PASS IT ON!
Yeah, you can send this Funny to anybody you want. And, if you're REAL nice, you'll tell them where you got it! www.mikeysFunnies.com

===============================




No comments:

Post a Comment