Monday, May 14, 2012

WHY YOU SHOULD MARRY A GOOD SPELLER

A dog attacks a lady and the husband calls 911.

The operator asks, "Where are you at?"

The husband replies, "I'm on Eucolipstic Road."

The operator asks, "Can you spell that for me?"

"Um, well - er...I'll just drag her over to Oak Street so you can you pick her up there"

today'sTHOT============================

I just got a call from a charity asking me to donate some of my clothes to the starving people around the world. I told them to forget it. Anybody who fits into my clothes ain't starving.

=======================================

PASS IT ON!
Yeah, you can send this Funny to anybody you want. And, if you're REAL nice, you'll tell them where you got it! www.mikeysFunnies.com

===============================



No comments:

Post a Comment