Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Sod truck funny




John and Charles were sitting on the front porch chillin' when a large truck hauling rolls and rolls of sod (grass) went by.

"I'm gonna do that when I win the lottery," said John.

"Do what?" asked Charles.

"Send my grass out to be mowed," answered John.

[forwarded by Steve Sanderson]

today'sTHOT============================

Every time I see a math word problem it looks like this: If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 apples, how many pancakes will fit on the roof? Answer: Purple because aliens don't wear hats.

=======================================

PASS IT ON!
Yeah, you can send this Funny to anybody you want. And, if you're REAL nice, you'll tell them where you got it! www.mikeysFunnies.com

===============================



No comments:

Post a Comment