Monday, July 9, 2012

A Teachable Moment Funny

True story from Greg Hench, who is a youth minister:

One day I was talking to my son Mat about safely crossing the street while trying to incorporate the idea of sacrifice and love at the same time.

I decided to make this little teachable moment an opportunity to have him choose between safety and sacrifice. I asked Mat, who was probably about 6 at the time; "If I were to be walking across the street and didn't see a car coming and I was about to get hit, would you run out in the street and push me out of the way of the car so I didn't get hurt even if it meant you would probably get hurt really badly?"

With minimal hesitation Mat replied, "Well, that wouldn't be very smart."

today'sTHOT============================

Pirates always talk about sailing the seven seas...but aren't all the seas connected? How is it not just one?

=======================================

PASS IT ON!
Yeah, you can send this Funny to anybody you want. And, if you're REAL nice, you'll tell them where you got it! www.mikeysFunnies.com

===============================



No comments:

Post a Comment