Sunday, November 4, 2012

ANNOUNCING THESE NEW BOOK RELEASES:

Part 2

~ "Come on In! by Doris Open

~ "The German Bank Robbery" by Hans Zupp

~ "I Hate the Sun" by Gladys Knight

~ "Prison Security" by Barb Dweyer

~ "Irish First Aid" by R.U. O'Kaye

~ "My Career As a Clown" by Abe Ozo

~ "Here's Pus in Your Eye" by Lance Boyle

~ "I Didn't Do It!" by Ivan Alibi

~ "Why I Eat at McDonalds" by Tommy Ayk

~ "I Hit the Wall" by Isadore There

~ "The Bruce Lee Story" by Marsha Larts

~ "Take This Job and Shove It" by Ike Witt

~ "Rapunzel Rapunzel" by Harris Long

~ "Split Personalities" by Jacqueline Hyde

~ "How I Won the Marathon" by Randy Hoelway

~ "Songs from "South Pacific"" by Sam and Janet Evening

today'sTHOT============================

If you lined up all the cars in the world end-to-end -- some jerk would try to pass them.

=======================================

PASS IT ON!
Yeah, you can send this Funny to anybody you want. And, if you're REAL nice, you'll tell them where you got it! www.mikeysFunnies.com

===============================



No comments:

Post a Comment