Thursday, February 28, 2013

PRAYERS FROM CHILDREN

Dear God, please put another holiday between Christmas and Easter. There is nothing good in there now.
Amanda

Dear God, thank you for the baby brother but what I asked for was a puppy. I never asked for anything before. You can look it up.
Joyce

Dear Mr. God, I wish you would not make it so easy for people to come apart I had to have 3 stitches and a shot.
Janet

God, I read the Bible. What does beget mean? Nobody will tell me.
Love Alison

Dear God, how did you know you were God? Who told you?
Charlene

Dear God, is it true my father won't get in Heaven if he uses his golf words in the house?
Anita

Dear God,
I bet it's very hard for you to love all of everybody in the whole world. There are only 4 people in our family and I can never do it.
Nancy

Dear God, I like the story about Noah the best of all of them. You really made up some good ones. I like walking on water, too.
Glenn

Dear God, my grandpa says you were around when he was a little boy. How far back do you go?
Love, Dennis

Dear God, do you draw the lines around the countries? If you don't, who does?
Nathan

[forwarded by Adon Brownell]

today'sTHOT============================

Backup is for wimps! SMART wimps!

=======================================

PASS IT ON!
Yeah, you can send this Funny to anybody you want. And, if you're REAL nice, you'll tell them where you got it! www.mikeysFunnies.com

===============================



No comments:

Post a Comment