Sunday, June 23, 2013

Prayers Requested: Passing of Deacon Joe Weichert

Untitled When I opened my email this morning, I found this message from our director, Deacon Pat Wright, concerning the death of a brother deacon, Deacon Joe Weichert. Please pray for the repose of Deacon Joe's soul and peace for his wife, Marilyn, and their family and friends. Deacon Joe was assigned to Saint Gregory Parish in Samuels, KY. Deacon Gerry.

Dear Deacon Community,

I have received word that Deacon Joe Wiechert was killed in a motorcycle accident on Saturday. He and his brother were riding in Missouri when a vehicle crossed the median barrier and hit Joe head on. It is believed he died instantly.

I have spoken with his wife, Marilyn. She will be making funeral arrangements today.

Please keep Marilyn and their family in your prayers at this most difficult time.

I will send funeral information when I receive it.

May Deacon Joe rest in the peace of God's kingdom.



No comments:

Post a Comment