Just a few reminders about parish activities:
- The sacrament of Reconciliation will be offered from 3-3:30PM on Saturday, September 17th. Fr. Jack Caldwell is the celebrant.
- We are collecting single-serve, non-perishable food to donate to the Spencer County Public Schools' Backpack Buddy program - please consider bringing a donation this weekend and leave it in the collection box in church.
- We are also collecting packages of disposable diapers that will be given away at the Community Baby Shower on October 6th. The boxes for diapers are outside the Parish Offices
- Sign-ups continue for those who plan to attend the Mother Teresa movie scheduled for October 9th. Food and beverages will be provided by the members of the Respect Life committee. Sign-up sheets are on each table in the back of church.
- The Knights of Columbus invite you to their monthly Chicken Dinner on Sunday - proceeds go to their charitable fund.